M-Sparc - Menai Science Park
Businesses built from great ideas at the cutting edge of science need expert knowledge, skill, support, encouragement and investment to succeed. This is where M-SParc can help; by providing an energising work environment and bespoke business support.
"Together with Bangor University, M-SParc are ready to work with you to start a new era of positivity within the business and knowledge sector. M-SParc is much more than a great business opportunity; it will provide something extra and will house companies that can provide high level jobs as they grow."
M-SParc is a project part funded by European Regional Development Funding through the Welsh Government.
- Priority treatment of applications for funding by the Welsh Government
- Reduced interest rates on Finance Wales loans for eligible SMEs
- Apply for business loans as well as equity and mezzanine investments
- A Business rate relief discretionary scheme which operates on an occasional call basis (there have been 3 calls to date) aimed at new starts with growth potential and those increasing the size of their workforce
- The Welsh Government is prioritising the delivery of Next Generation Broadband in priority locations which include Enterprise Zones."
Clients & Projects:
Aerialworx Limited, Anglesey Aggregates Limited Animated Technologies, Bic Innovation, Bleeper Services Ltd, Cufflink, Diagnostig, DSP Centre, EDPAC, Evergreen Building Design Futurium, Het Creadigol, Hogan, IE Engineering, Inspired, IP Tax Solutions, Knox Solicitors, Loyalty Logistix, Naturiol, Papertrail, Pennant Fower, SLH Design, Snowdon Office, The Business Pod, Trydan Môn, UPS2, Virustatic Shield, Viridian