Wales is home to eight Enterprise Zones, each with a focus on particular industry sectors. All of them provide additional business benefits, including:
- A range of financial incentives
- Accelerated planning processes
- A working environment that’s tailored to your needs
- A skilled workforce and commercially focused academics
- Enterprise Zones prioritised for Next Generation Broadband
- Excellent transport links and access to markets
- Competitive property costs
- Private sector-led Zone Boards that directly advise the Welsh Government and ministers
Discover more about our eight Enterprise Zones on their dedicated pages below.
Explore our Enterprise Zones
Where major projects are driving the growth of world-class low carbon power generation.
An on-site international airport with a focus on aerospace, defence, automotive, manufacturing and engineering.
A thriving financial and professional services district located in the closest capital city to London.
Home to cutting edge manufacturing and one of the highest concentrations of manufacturing jobs in the UK.
A prime manufacturing site in Wales’ industrial heartland with easy access to key manufacturing hubs in the UK.
Longstanding energy heritage and diversity and innovation across a range of sectors at the heart of the UK’s only coastal National Park.
With access to a deep water harbour, and excellent rail and road links this location is home to businesses is advanced materials and manufacturing, energy and environment and construction.
Two truly unique sites combining their natural assets with heritage to offer the ideal environment for low carbon, ICT or aerospace-related businesses.