Pembrokeshire Food Park
There is a strong and clear desire in the area for a food park by businesses in Pembrokeshire. In 2015 it was established that over half of food and drink related companies in the area had a desire to grow their businesses in the near future.
"Pembrokeshire Food Park will transform the wider economy by directly creating 1000 new jobs. It will also make local food producers more competitive in the global market, provide a modern distribution hub with renewable energy infrastructure and create a practical research and educational base to ensure sustainable future growth for years to come."
Clients & Projects:
The Food Park will provide a highly significant economic impetus to South West Wales, offering highly attractive proposals for food producers; a new dawn for South West Wales.
- Ground breaking 23 acre Food Park at Withybush Business Park providing exciting growth opportunities for a wide range of food and drink producers to showcase the best of Pembrokeshire produce
- Located on the northern outskirts of Haverfordwest affording excellent transport links by road, rail, sea, and air,
- Innovative mix of fully serviced plots along with cutting edge design food grade incubator and growth units
- Option to create a pioneering renewable energy centre
- Within the Haven Waterways Enterprise Zone
- Divided into 3 distinct areas
The site offers unique advantages affording excellent transport links by road, rail, sea, and air. The Food Park is situated adjacent to Haverfordwest Airport and lies directly to the east of the A40 trunk road allowing easy access to both Fishguard and Pembroke Dock Ferry terminals.