These zones are each focused on particular sectors of industry. Whether you're looking to start up a new venture or managing the growth of your business, you'll find they offer very compelling business benefits, including: -
- A range of financial incentives including some of the highest levels of grant aid in the UK.
- Accelerated planning processes.
- A working environment that is tailored to your needs.
- Skilled workforce and commercially-focused academics.
- Enterprise Zones prioritised for Next Generation Broadband.
- Excellent transport links and access to markets.
- Competitive property and salary costs.
- Private sector-led Zone Boards which directly advise the Welsh Government and ministers.
The eight zone locations in Wales are as followed:
- Cardiff Airport and St Athan
- Central Cardiff
- Ebbw Vale
- Haven Waterway
- Port Talbot Waterfront