15th February 2018
Wales Export Conference 2018
Date: 15th February 2018
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium
Are you new to exporting or an experienced Exporter?
The Wales Export Conference 2018 will provide new and existing exporters with a range of information and advice on all aspects of exporting and how the Welsh Government can help your business.
At the Wales Export Conference, you will have the opportunity to:
Visit the Conference Exhibition – a range of public and private sector organisations offering services and advice to exporters.
Participate in Round Table Discussions – these will be delivered by subject experts, providing in-depth advice on some of the most common issues relating to exporting.
- Brexit: Implications for your export business
- Do I need an export licence
- Managing currency fluctuations
- Understanding export documentation
- Certificates of origin: get it right
- Finance for Exports
Attend Seminars – these will be market focused and delivered by our Market Experts from the Welsh Government’s Overseas Offices.
- Grow your business in Europe
- Grow your business in North America
- Grow your business in the Far East
- Grow your business in the Gulf and India
Engage in Pop-up Discussions – listen to other exporters and share your export experience.
Get one-to-one advice – you will have the opportunity to attend drop-in sessions with the export experts and advisors.
Open to all Welsh businesses with international growth ambitions. Not for intermediaries or suppliers of international trade services.
64 Sloper Rd, Cardiff CF11 8AB, UK