15th February 2018
Wales Export Conference 2018
Date: 15th February 2018
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium
Are you new to exporting or an experienced Exporter?
The Wales Export Conference 2018 will provide new and existing exporters with a range of information and advice on all aspects of exporting and how the Welsh Government can help your business.
At the Wales Export Conference, you will have the opportunity to:
Visit the Conference Exhibition – a range of public and private sector organisations offering services and advice to exporters.
Participate in Round Table Discussions – these will be delivered by subject experts, providing in-depth advice on some of the most common issues relating to exporting.
- Brexit: Implications for your export business
- Do I need an export licence
- Managing currency fluctuations
- Understanding export documentation
- Certificates of origin: get it right
- Finance for Exports
Attend Seminars – these will be market focused and delivered by our Market Experts from the Welsh Government’s Overseas Offices.
- Grow your business in Europe
- Grow your business in North America
- Grow your business in the Far East
- Grow your business in the Gulf and India
Engage in Pop-up Discussions – listen to other exporters and share your export experience.
Get one-to-one advice – you will have the opportunity to attend drop-in sessions with the export experts and advisors.
Open to all Welsh businesses with international growth ambitions. Not for intermediaries or suppliers of international trade services.