8th - 9th February 2017
Energy Now Expo
The Welsh Government’s Energy Wales Unit will be exhibiting at this event. You can visit our representatives at Stand 104.
Background to the event:
The Energy Now Expo is a renewable energy event organised exclusively for the agricultural and rural communities. Over 3,000 farmers and landowners attended the 2016 event looking to explore and further understand the opportunities available, as well as the best practices in energy management.
The event showcases the latest technologies and services from across the renewables sector, including AD & biogas, biomass, energy crops, energy management, heat pumps, hydro, solar and wind.
Visitors to the Energy Now Expo can meet the suppliers and see their technologies in the exhibition; hear from industry experts in the conference; arrange one-to-one meetings with specialist advisers in the advice clinic; understand how the technologies are evolving in the new product development zone and explore the training available in the education zone.
As part of our attendance we are looking to recruit Welsh based companies / organisations to co-exhibit alongside ourselves and we will be able to offer the following package to each of the successful applicants who are recruited to the stand:
• Dedicated company exhibitor panel area within our space at no charge.
- This would encompass a company logo, narrative and graphic plus a small storage cupboard suitable for 1 A4 box of literature.
- Power socket to run a laptop.
- Placement of 1 piece of literature on the stand.
• Inclusion within the exhibitor guide for the event.
We will not:
• Cover any delegate travel or subsistence costs.
• Accommodate any company beverage facilities (hot or cold) on the stand.
If you wish to register your interest in the event please could you complete the attached Expression of Interest outlining the following:
• Company details.
• Overview of your company’s activities within Wales and its relevance to the event.
• Why attendance at the event would be advantageous to your company / organisation.*
* This section is a critical part of your EOI submission and should reflect your proposed approach to developing your business contacts at the event and outline identified outcomes from your proposed activities.
If you are interested in attending the event please could you return your completed expression of interest form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Friday 2nd December 2016. At this time, all EOI’s will be evaluated and we will inform applicants whether they have been successful/unsuccessful by Friday 9th December 2016.
St Quentin Gate, Telford TF3, UK