10th - 12th April 2018
The National Cyber Security Centre is proud to present CYBERUK 2018 as the Government’s flagship event for cyber security in the UK.
Over three days, it will bring together over 2000 cyber security leaders and professionals from across the UK’s information security community. There will be participants from Government, the Critical National Infrastructure, Industry academia and the third sector. This NCSC event aims to develop a programme that moves beyond networking towards building a community with a single, clear purpose: to make the UK the safest place to live and work online.
At CYBERUK 2018, you’ll be able to:
- Hear first-hand how the strategy is evolving
- Gain insights on the success to date, and the challenges ahead
- Review the current threat landscape and consider how it will evolve
- Consider how we can best respond
- Clarify the various responsibilities of different players
- Contribute your ideas and challenge thinking
- Understand the importance of diversity in the cyber security industry
To find out more, or get involved, visit https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberuks/cyberuk-2018.
Manchester Central, Manchester, UK