10th October 2017
bionow Business Pitching Event
Bionow and the Welsh Government will be co-hosting a business pitching and networking event for companies operating in the life sciences sector.
The event is not only a great opportunity to present to the life science community but also give companies a unique chance to hear about the latest technologies and innovations available from some of the leading companies in the sector.
The event will benefit the following companies:
- Developers of technology, products and expertise in the life sciences sector
- Suppliers of technology into the life sciences sector
- Users of products, technology and expertise from life science companies
The value of rapid pitching and networking is of real value to help to support the growth of businesses. In particular it helps to identify business development opportunities, source business-critical expertise and development of collaborative routes to market. The aim of the event is to integrate the networks within the sector and create new opportunities for all.
Companies wishing to participate in the elevator pitches, will be given a 90 second slot to cover the following points:
- Who are you?
- What is your business?
- What is your offer or technology?
- What do you need from other life science companies?
Details of the companies participating in the pitching session will be circulated in advance to help you to identify potential companies of interest.
Following the elevator pitches, there will be chance for informal networking to further explore opportunities with companies of interest.
- 10.00 - 10.30: Registration and Refreshments
- 10.30 - 10.45: Welcome
- 10.45 - 11.45: Business Pitching
- 11.45 - 12.30: Networking and Refreshment
- 12.30 - Close
If you would like to pitch at the event, please contact Helen Williams on 07714 168020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd September.
It may not be possible to select all companies who register to pitch but we will confirm your place shortly after the deadline.